Sunday, December 26, 2010

My Thoughts - at Ottawa (L 3-1)

If the Pens weren't willing to put forth an honest to God effort tonight, then I'm not willing to put forth an analysis. I will say that it's hard to win when you don't start on time, then half ass the final two periods.

I was going to put something about how it's fitting that Crosby's point streak came to an end on a night where the Pens got shutout because, as Sid goes, so do the Pens. Then he scored.
Honestly, I don't know what to make of the streak living to see another day. He did hit two posts in the game and he generated a few chances, but did he really deserve that bounce off a D-man? I'm not so sure; and that's mainly because Elliott had worked his butt off before then.
I guess, at the end of the day, Sidney Crosby has a 24 game point streak and I'm happy about that.

That is all. Thrashers on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment